Top Product Management Recruiter Seeks Sr Product Manager of Business Intelligence
Top Product Management Recruiter seeks Sr. Product Marketing Manager of Business Intelligence.
Are you a pragmatic marketing professional who has a proven track record of success driving strategic data strategies in b2b software environments?
If you enjoy developing business intelligence strategies, analyzing competitive trends, and instituting best practices we should probably talk!
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager – Business Intelligence to join our client a global leading technology company that employees over 8,000 employees in more than 50 countries. This position is located In Dallas, Texas and relocation is available.
Position Type – Executive Search
Location – Dallas, TX
Recruiter – Allyson Dillard
This is a high visibility position that works within this global marketing organization and reports to the Director of Portfolio Marketing. The role is responsible for managing data and business intelligence solutions through the entire product lifecycle from initial design through launch within our Software as a Service business.
You will be viewed as a leader who will guide the portfolio growth and results through a matrix environment. You must possess a distinct blend of business and technical savvy, be able to view the business with a big-picture perspective and drive to convert your product vision to a reality. You must clearly demonstrate your understanding of the market and customer problems in order to find and develop innovative solutions.
- Develop portfolio data and BI strategy
- Analyze relevant market and competitive trends and assess implications
- Evaluate build, buy, partner opportunities
- Create solution description and documentation including detailed requirements for development
- Execute rapid prototypes and Proof of Concepts (POCs)
- Develop detailed business cases
- Monitor development progress and make priority calls and tradeoffs
- Manage deployment with launch customers; incorporate feedback into solution
- Define and execute go-to-market strategy including pricing, positioning and messaging
- Develop and execute complete multi-channel marketing plans
- Support solution rollout and sales enablement
- Support regional marketing, sales and account management on key strategic pursuits
- Evaluate solution success and alter strategy, tactics if needed
- MBA preferred; Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years related experience
- Business-to-business software market and SaaS understanding
- Experience developing data strategies and advanced data visualization techniques in a vertical market
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead cross-functional and matrix teams
- Ability to learn quickly and handle multiple projects
MarketPro is the leading interim marketing executive and marketing executive search firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.