EVP Creative | Creative Executive Search Firm
Position Type – Executive Search
Location – Atlanta, GA
Recruiter – Bri Barber
Are you passionate about digital and have a passion for pushing the boundaries of digital marketing? Do you have extensive experience leading, growing and inspiring large creative teams across disciplines and ensuring they meet the creative standards of a world-class agency? Do you bring expertise driving the creative vision for some of today’s top brands and helping those brands achieve their business goals through inspiring digital creative?
MarketPro has partnered with a top digital agency – that’s growing, pushing boundaries creatively, shares an undeniable passion and commitment to digital marketing – in search of their next creative leader. Reporting to the President, the EVP of Creative is responsible for the most important part of this agency’s machine- The Work. He/She will create and foster the creative standard set forth by this growing digital team and will be the driving force of the overall creative vision. This creative visionary seeks to exceed clients’ expectations and manifest concepts beyond their imagination.
- Provides the key strategic vision which all creative work will be developed
- Drives collaboration between Creative and Technology departments
- Responsible for establishing and upholding quality standards; of overall creative output, for design guidelines of internal and external materials.
- Provides creative directions, inspiration and expertise to all creative department employees
- Maintains excellent and close relationships and providing strategic guidance
- Keeps up with industry trends and advances in design and technology; advocates this curiosity throughout the Creative department
- Ensures there is ongoing knowledge sharing within Creative department to inspire and motivate employees and develop their capabilities.
- Sets professional standards for the Creative department and oversees accountability of behavior and performance levels.
- Proactively leads and motivates Creative Directors to develop growth and progression plans for all Creative department employees
- Acts as liaison between practice areas with regard to problem-solving, efficiency, process, etc
- Assumes the creative lead at agency new business pitches in collaboration with agency creative directors and assigned creative teams.
- Oversees process for industry award submissions and selects creative work to be submitted
- 15+ years’ experience working within creative agency environments with clear progression of increased managerial responsibilities
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing including social and mobile
- Holds Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be passionate about pushing boundaries of digital marketing
- Exceptional ability to understand, communicate and develop creative solutions that address specific business/marketing objectives
- A proven track record of generating outstanding creative work and inspiring and motivating the same from others
- Experience creating and managing platform rich creative campaigns
- Experience with UX process and integration
- Excellent communication skills with all levels and positions, both internally and client facing
- Superior presentation skills including managing a P&L, growing a successful and efficient department
- Proven ability to successfully and positively manage and communicate change within the Creative department or agency
- Proven ability to be an active participant on a senior management team; successfully building relationships with varying personalities and department leads
- Travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree
MarketPro is the leading interim marketing executive and creative executive search firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.