Manager of Advanced Analytics | Market Research Recruitment
Position Type – Direct Hire
Location – Atlanta, GA
Recruiter –Bri Barber
MarketPro has partnered with one of today’s top brands. This organization’s success is built on their ability to innovate, connect with consumers and revolutionize products and services brought forth in their industry. The Manager of Advanced Analytics plays a major role in this brand achieving its goals. How? By driving the business forward via solving real-world problems and innovating to the delight of millions of customers. You don’t merely support the business you will set the direction. The Manager of Advanced Data Analytics will help to position the company for the future, solving new and emerging methodology, data, measurements and reporting challenges that will affect businesses in a significant way in the near, and more distant, future. One of the biggest contribution this individual will make to the organization is they will be responsible for creating a hub for online and mobile measurement and reporting expertise, and facilitates education, training and sharing of best practices across Research.
· Partners with a variety of third party measurement and metrics providers to evaluate, understand and develop new measurement techniques to address brand’s array of measurement needs across platforms. Examples include: Nielsen, comScore, Omniture, Bango, social media and other new opportunities as they arise.
· Participate in Database Project which focuses on cross-company data strategy and global data roadmap. As Data SME this individual will set tone for measurement, develop requirements for metrics, analytical approaches and reporting. Analyze proof of concept data to deliver Analytical tools to meet business needs. what to measure, how to measure, best ways to make it happen.
· Actively collaborate with vendors like Nielsen, comScore, Bango and Omniture to help develop new products and services by providing requirements and participating in end user research and beta testing.
· Advanced Analytics Technique: Subject matter expert for analytical tools and techniques, including testing. Help design, oversee and roll-out training to educate other researchers in advanced analytics tools and techniques. Works to position brand for the future, solving new and emerging methodology, data, measurement and reporting challenges that will affect our businesses in a significant way in the near, and more distant by facilitating education, training and sharing of best practices across Research.
· Client Support & Custom Analysis: Provide ad hoc research support for all Corporate divisions and personnel, including advertising, Corporate Strategic Planning, Business Development, Platform Research & Development, Corporate Publicity, Finance and the Executive Management of.
· Work in strategic partnership with R&D to innovate & develop new tools, data and insights that can be strategically leveraged and monetized.
· Design and implement innovative exploratory custom analyses to foster global learning and inform company-wide strategic thinking across the organization. Design and develop analyses, presentations and white papers to communicate media trends, measurement best practices, emerging topics (such as social media), and the completive landscape of our businesses. Analyze cross-platform and cross-brand media consumption identifying opportunities to grow and monetize audiences across properties.
· Lead and manage a team of project manager/analyst. Oversee project development & management, as well as talent management & growth.
· Works with department management and senior management to establish goals for self and staff and ensures alignment with corporate objectives.
· Qualifications: Minimum of 5+ years of experience performing and leading marketing analytics within media, marketing or marketing science environment.
· Working knowledge of SAS or SPSS; Business Objects, (Omniture, WebTrends preferred).Advanced MS Office skills. Some experience with statistical modeling software (MATLAB, R, SAS, SPSS).
· Quantitative background: Strong analytical skills with solid foundation in statistical techniques. (e.g., MANOVA, multiple regression analysis, logistic regression analysis, correspondence analysis, conjoint analysis, cluster analysis, factor analysis, CHAID, etc.), or similar skills in strategic business management
· Experience in multi-channel analytics (media or digital online analytics a “must have”). Database tools (SQL, MS Access, Excel PivotTables, MS SQL Server) and enterprise business intelligence tools such as Cognos or Business Objects or Tableau.
· Bachelors Degree Required, Advanced Degree Preferred
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim/contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.