Web Analyst | Interactive Marketing Recruiter
MarketPro, the top web analytics staffing firm in the US, is searching for a Web Analyst to join a dynamic entertainment brand here in Atlanta. The Senior Web Analyst will support the digital and web analytic needs of various divisions across all channels, by analyzing digital marketing activity including web traffic, online advertising, SEM / SEO, mobile, social and other online marketing efforts.
Position Type –Contract
Location – Atlanta, GA
Recruiter –Bri Barber
- · Ensure Omniture implementations include the businesses and research staffs needs, and working with peers checks that the data is accurate in the reporting interface. This involves reviewing data in the SiteCatalyst interface as well as reporting from comScore and Nielsen to ensure data errors are found quickly and addressed in a timely fashion.
- · Works with all brands across all channels and syndicated video players (YouTube, etc) to ensure that all viewership of brand content is properly tracked in all syndicated services (Nielsen VC, comScore VM, and Omniture, and any other necessary Research tools) across all distributors and syndicated partners.
- · As a part of Brand QA process, this person communicates and collaborates with internal teams, vendors, and brand researchers on the status of all web analytics implementations. Responsible for running reports from Omniture Report Builder, validating that all data in production reports is consistent with Site Catalyst interface. This person may also need to compare these same reports with new AIR database to ensure the database is capturing all of brand’s Omniture data.
- · Ensures that all necessary parties are aware of data integrity problems and that all appropriate parties are aware of implementation problems that impact data of record. Works as a Corporate Web Analytics Historian to document these errors and makes sure this information is available to all who need it. Maintains a list of people in Digital Research and AMPT that need to be contacted about implementation issues by brand.
- · Collaborate with external partners and business unit partners to assist with data collection, reporting and adhoc analysis
- · Understand and communicate digital coding and tracking requirements (tagging structure, reporting, limitations, etc.) for use across multiple analytic tools (Omniture, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Coremetrics, etc.)
- · Devise and implement web analytics plans to support client marketing initiatives
- · Analyze various online data sources (web analytics, DART, rich media, ComScore, Compete, etc.) and incorporate findings / insights into client presentations
- · Develop key insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that will support all facets of decision making for online marketing
- · Four to six years media research experience with heavy emphasis on digital media research and web analytics experience.
- · Knowledgeable of technology and media trends.
- · This position requires both strategic and tactical skill sets, with a strong command of online media and market research. Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects, shifting priorities and detailed work.
- · Significant exposure to and familiarity with HTML, FLASH and Dynamic tagging solutions, data/systems, direct web measurement technologies/website analytics (e.g. Omniture, Visual Sciences, WebTrends) and ad serving platforms (e.g. DART). Must understand how to verify that tags are being fired in a debugging tool.
- · Proficiency extracting and manipulating data from research software systems, including Nielsen Online and comScore, as well as web analytics tools (Omniture, Web Trends, etc). Proficiency in MS Office product, with particular emphasis on MS Excel. Proficient in basic statistics and online media metrics.
- · Advanced web analytics experience (e.g. Omniture Data Warehouse, ReportBuilder Discover, etc.).
- · Advanced MS Excel experience, including Pivot Tables, V Lookups, etc.
MarketPro is the leading web analytics staffing firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.