Creative Executive Recruiters are Seeking an Art Director
MarketPro’s creative executive recruiters are looking to fill a contract position for an Art Director in Atlanta. The Art Director will determine the overall look and feel of our brand . The Art Director will collaborate with merchandisers, graphic designers and our internal production team to propel our clients to new heights. The Art Director will have the opportunity to work with very seasoned leaders from both the agency and client.
As the Art Director you are responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for leading-edge marketing and Web solutions. You’ll be working in a creative environment with various designers, copywriters, content strategists, and interactive teams. As creative executive recruiters, we are looking for potential Art Directors who are passionate about design, and crave working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of your team.
Position Type – Contract to Hire
Location –Atlanta, GA
Creative Executive Recruiter –Allyson Dillard
- · Develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements.
- · Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- · Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences and create visual prototypes and screens
- · Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation
- · Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- · Contribute to the development of the creative team’s culture and quality standards
- · Directly contribute to project design and development
- · Some delegation of day-to-day responsibilities for other designers and junior designers
- · Elevate the production level of the work coming out of the creative team
- · 4+ years of industry experience
- · Bachelor’s degree required
- · Strong design portfolio
- · Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must.
- · A solid working knowledge of t he latest versions of applicable program s — Mac OS, Fireworks, Photoshop and Blustrator, etc.
- · A good working knowledge of online and offline production
- · Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- · Self motivated, organized and accountable
- · Experience leading a team of designers, interactive developers and writers to creative excellence
- · Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members (clients a plus)
- · Understanding of motion design and the strengths and limitations of Flash, Ajax, Flex, and other emerging platforms
- · A good understanding of Informational architecture practices
MarketPro recruiters are the leading creative executive recruiters in the US. Whether your need is interim/contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally.