Digital Analytics Analyst | Digital Executive Recruiters
MarketPro , the leading digital executive recruiters in the nation, have partnered with a top, multi-billion dollar brand in search of Digital Analyst to join their team. This Digital Analyst will play an essential role in web marketing campaign execution, quality assurance and results reporting. He/She will be responsible for the daily trafficking tasks for online ad campaigns, including ensuring the timely and accurate completion of deliverables. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to build your skills in digital analysis!
Position Type –Contract
Location – Indianapolis, IN
Recruiter –Bri Barber
- · Develop, manage and maintain dashboards of key performance metrics for Sector B2C, B2B and eCommerce websites. Institutionalize across the Sector.
- · Compose analysis for email marketing, search and display campaigns, special promotions and new site features.
- · Proactively identify key trends; provide insights and recommendations to optimize the user experience and on-site behavioral activity.
- · Use data and analysis to drive acquisition, conversion, retention, and positively impact digital marketing ROI.
- · Act as first-level SME for digital reporting and analytics platforms including Omniture, Google Analytics, ExactTarget email and internal systems.
- · Work closely with IT, e-business and other internal and external stakeholders to execute on recommendations. Contribute to requirements needed to support evolving state of digital analytics across the Sector.
- · Work closely with members of the Digital and Brand marketing teams to understand current marketing initiatives, ongoing strategic planning and opportunities for improvement. Evolve KPIs to align as needed.
- · Establish relevant internal and industry benchmarks.
- · Position self as analytics champion; drive acceptance and value at all levels. Proactively gather feedback from internal and external stakeholders to ensure that business needs are met. Support ad-hoc analytics requests from different business areas including product management and business development.
- · Possess an in-depth understanding of the evolution of digital marketing channels and consumers.
- · Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- · 4+ years data analysis experience, an online marketing analytics focus is strongly preferred
- · Must work proactively and manage multiple tasks
- · Experience with any Omniture Online Marketing Suite tool is highly preferred
- · Solid knowledge of online marketing and acquisition
- · Advanced Excel skills (modeling, scenario analysis, macro, VBA, etc)
- · Excellent written and presentation skills
- · Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to handle time-sensitive deadlines and deal with constantly evolving priorities
MarketPro has the leading digital executive recruiters in the USA. Whether your need is interim/contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.