Director of Channel and Retail Marketing | Channel Marketing Search Firm
Position Type – Direct Hire
Location – Raleigh, NC
Recruiter –Bri Barber
MarketPro has partnered with a dynamic brand in search of a Director of Retail/Channel Marketing. My client is not just another technology company. They make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. They design tools for those who are driven by accomplishment. They’re the company that powers the people who Do. The engine that helps them Do more. Do better. Do what’s never been done. Their employees are united in the quest to help consumers defy the impossible. Collectively, we are looking for driven individuals who thrive in a truly global and culture. Come put your career on the fast track with one of the world’s fastest growing companies!
The Director, Retail/Channel Marketing guides a team responsible for driving key messages to and providing marketing tools and resources for retail customers and network of over 20,000 channel partners. This position has a dual role to manage most marketing efforts for both consumer and SMB customers and works closely with our North American retail sales, channel sales, relationship sales and product marketing organizations to understand business and marketing goals and objectives and translates those goals into measurable marketing communications plans.
- · Manage, develop and implement marketing programs to grow business through channel partners. Programs include: traditional marketing communications, sales enablement, recruitment, partner briefings and events, loyalty/engagement programs and more.
- · Manage, develop and implement marketing programs to grow business through retail/e-tail partners. Programs include: co-marketing/MDF, RSP training, brand marketing programs, promotions, in-store merchandising and more.
- · Manage the strategic planning, timeline and execution of partner programs in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- · Understand current consumer (retail) and SMB PC landscape and develop strategies and marketing programs to grow share and revenue
- · Work with retail sales and product teams to prepare retail cycle sell-in presentation
- · Integration into channel sales organization for specific tactical development.
- · Budget ownership for specific projects managed, including budget optimization with relevant alliance partners.
- · Manage and analyze program metrics.
- · Customer presentations to channel and retail partners at all levels
- · Must be able to manage multiple accounts/tasks and must be able to effectively prioritize and produce a high volume of work in a timely manner. Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to meet deadline is a must. The position requires strong project coordination skills
- · Ability to be creative and well organized with strong communication and relationship skills. This position works closely with individuals at all levels within brand and customers: including retail store buyers and merchandisers, retail executives, brand teams and staff and sales, marketing and product teams.
- · BA/BS in marketing or related field
- · Minimum of 12 years of corporate marketing, retailer marketing, or marketing agency experience is required
- · Experience managing retail marketing programs is highly preferred
- · Working knowledge of technology industry and channel partners is highly preferred
- · Must have customer facing and c-level presentation experience
- · Budget management experience required
- · Ability to manage multiple accounts/tasks
- · Creative individual who is well organized with strong communications skills
- · Strong project management skills
- · People management experience required
- · Travel required several times throughout the year
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim/contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.