Senior CRM Manager | Direct Marketing Manager
Position Type – Direct-Hire
Location – Atlanta
Recruiter – Stan Hyman
MarketPro is engaged in a search for a Senior CRM expert.
This Senior CRM Manager is responsible for growing a specific customer segmentation programs. This position will play a key role in developing the CRM strategy and will oversee all life stage programs. This position will be responsible for defining and measuring the ROI on CRM activities using an information-based approach to CRM program implementation. The CRM Manager will oversee numerous agency and vendor relationships and be charged with identifying, negotiating, and executing multiple marketing initiatives against aggressive sales targets.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- · Partner with senior leadership to formulate CRM strategy for a specific customer segmentation, club programs, and customer life stage targets.
- · Oversee execution of specific life stage programs throughout the project lifecycle; including discovery, initial assessment, program definition, negotiation of key partnerships, development of creative, program launch, measurement and reporting.
- · Defines and measures ROI on assigned CRM programs; tracks KPIs for measuring success against organizational objectives.
- · Manage integrated teams from one or more external agencies supporting various customer relationship marketing initiatives.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- · 8-10 years of experience in an information-based CRM environment.
- · Previous retail experience preferred.
- · Experience in direct marketing and database management via integrated channels, including online based channels such as websites, banners, email and social, analytical tools and techniques.
- · Previous experience developing and maintaining reporting frameworks to provide insight into CRM program performance.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- · Practical experience managing customer driven change programs from concept through to implementation.
- · Previous experience implementing major information-based CRM programs.
- · Understanding of technical application standards, platforms and frameworks.
- · Solid understanding of financial analysis, cost analysis, and measurement of ROI.
- · Understanding of fundamental experimental test design principles.
- · Proven goal-oriented project management experience.
Who is MarketPro:
MarketPro is the leading interim marketing executive and marketing executive search firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.