Vice President of Partnership Program Marketing | Marketing Executive Search
Position Type – Executive Search
Location – Atlanta
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
Recruiter – Bri Barber (britni(at)marketproinc(dot)com)
Vice President of Partnership Program Marketing
Are you a financial services marketing executive with extensive experience driving partnership marketing programs, specifically card products? Do you have strong P&L and financial management expertise? Do have a winning track record of success developing and executing 3rd party marketing programs that grow and retain customer business? If yes, we should probably talk!
The VP will be responsible for delivering on the annual volume and revenue plan for major partner programs, including managing a team of portfolio managers, the development, implementation, oversight and continuous improvement of new and existing customer marketing programs and providing leadership in the design and introduction of new volume and revenue generation programs. .This will include leading the marketing teams for major clients and providing senior leadership direction for internal teams – Operations, Customer Service, IT, Application Support, Product, Accounting, Sales/Marketing and Product Management- to achieve objectives.
Key area of responsibilities include:
• Development and delivery of annual acquisition and portfolio marketing plans for the Partnership LOB
• Lead team to deliver on plan, identify, design and deliver incremental existing portfolio growth and attrition reduction initiatives
• Provide strategic leadership to shared services organizations (Sales and Marketing, Operations, Risk Management) to insure alignment with Partnership LOB marketing objectives.
• Responsible for Partnership Marketing budget and expense management.
• Responsible for the recruitment and development of direct reports
Experience and Education
• The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
• 15+ years total experience in card marketing; working with partners preferred
• Proven track record achieving and exceeding marketing growth annual plans
• Experience leading teams and developing employees
• Successful track record providing cross functional organizational leadership and direct experience working with Credit, Risk Management and Operations to delivering growth plans
• Strong sense of urgency, ownership and revenue focus required
• Strong communication and presentation skills required
• Strong financial and business acumen required
Who is MarketPro:
MarketPro is the leading interim marketing executive and marketing executive search firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.