Digital Program Manager | Digital Strategy
Position Type – Direct Hire
Location – Detroit
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
Recruiter – Shelli Gutholm
MarketPro is engaged in an exclusive search for a Team Leader (Innovation, Strategy and Integration) Program Manager in Detroit, Michigan.
We are looking for high energy, innovative, thought leader with a proven history of working with both technical and creative partners. This role will sit in a newly formed retail strategy team is responsible for providing technical solutions to the brands and automotive dealers that will enable industry leading sales and service experiences.
A few examples:
- Divisional vision experience support
- Mobile and after hours opportunities
- New sales/service technologies
- In dealership opportunities
- Customer web site Integration
- Off Hours Shopping tools
- New Data Services
This position provided leadership to 3 divisional retail leads and will report to and be supported by the Manager of Retail Strategy and Integration. This position will interface with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, including: lead creative agencies, technical partners, brand leadership and dealers.
This position will help develop customer centric strategies – and the technology needed to enable them – for both sales and service experience for all of automakers brands.
- Assess new technologies and their potential application to the auto retail market place
- Support the brand leads as they develop deep understanding of Brand ecosystem, customers, priorities and objectives.
- Create customer centric strategies that are grounded in the brand ecosystem.
- Develop center of expertise focused on tech enabled customer experiences and trends in the application/use of technology to benefit the consumer. Identify scalable opportunities.
- Integrate the work of both creative agencies and technical providers.
- Partner with dealers to pilot concepts, measure effectiveness, learn, listen and scale
- Previous auto retail experience (sales and service) OR previous “Innovative” Retail Experience
- Ability to gain high-level understanding of complex IT solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Ability to execute in a multiple work stream project environment with changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong project management skills
- Previous experience with strategy development
- Previous experience with dealer systems integration
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.