Market Segment Manager | Marketing Recruitment Firm
Position Type – Direct-Hire
Location – Atlanta
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
Recruiter – Stan Hyman
The Market Segment Manager (MSM) is the champion of his market segment within our clients organization. He has a deep understanding of the market forces and eco-system (legal, social and economical environment, trends, competition, customer and end customer requirements, opinion leaders).
The Market Segment Manager manages his market segment as a business, maximizing innovation and profitability and driving top to bottom line segment growth. He identifies the key areas of growth and differentiation for our client and develops and executes a comprehensive business plan that drives and enables profitable growth within allotted segments
In liaison with the Product Marketing and R&E organizations, he creates and continuously optimize the appropriate Solution Set for his segment to address the segment pain points and valorize the Markem-Imaje Technologies.
The MSM works in close relationship with the Sales, Product Marketing, Communication and R&E departments.
Experience in food services a plus
- Conducts primary market research
- In liaison with the Global Strategic Account sales organization and the sales regions, develops relationship with Key accounts and opinion leaders.
- Defines the sub-segments, key applications and regional specificities within the market segment
- Collects and analyses customer insights
- Based on the analysis of the pain points, works with the Product Marketing and R&E to build a differentiated Solution Set for his market segment
- Defines the positioning, Customer Value Proposition.
- Defines and execute the Go to Market Strategy
- Defines and execute market focused campaigns in liaise with the communication department and the sales regions
- Represents Markem-Imaje in the applicable Industry organization
EDUCATION and CAPABILITIES:
- Master’s degree in Business Management
- 10+ years business experience, emphasizing sales and marketing desired.
- Practical experience in researching new opportunities and implementing successful account penetration.
- Must be able to champion new business ventures.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (French is a +)
- Strong teamwork and relationship building skills and financial and business acumen.
- Excellent organizational and people skills, project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
- Strong customer focus and orientation.
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE:
- Senior level Market Manager.
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices.
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.http://www.marketproinc.com/jobs/wp-admin/post-new.php
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization.
- Develops strategies.
- Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision making.
- Acts as a team role-model and change-agent.
- Leads functional teams and complex projects that have a large financial impact to organization.
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.