Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy and Analysis | Marketing Strategy Recruiter
Position Type – Direct Hire
Location – Atlanta
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
Recruiter –Bri Barber
We want thinkers!!
We’re looking for an Atlanta-based marketing strategist who is passionate about leveraging insights to solve unique marketing challenges. As a Senior Manager of Marketing Strategy and Analysis you will uncover insights and turn them into actionable marketing strategy for Fortune 500 brands with my client a top global agency. This firm is where ideas reign supreme. There, customer experiences are what drive them, game-changing marketing is conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing creative ideas to life. There’s no shame in being ambitious with this client; career growth is a priority – they help one another climb, they don’t climb over one-another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
- Uncover Actionable Insights: Develop and direct qualitative and quantitative research programs that speak directly to client challenges, answer key questions and uncover highest value actionable insights to drive core business metrics.
- Drive Strategic Recommendations: Holistically understand clients’ businesses, through relationships and primary / secondary research, to drive strategic recommendations. Combine intelligence about the business, consumer, competitive landscape, brand and technology to craft an informed POV. Communicate strategic direction to internal / external clients and ensure on-course execution.
- Arm Account Teams: Educate and arm our account teams with industry trends, best practices, templates and process through a range of information sharing methods including account immersion, lunch and learns, newsletters our blog and hallway conversations.
- Support New Business Development: Support client presentations and business development efforts with strategic thinking, research and analysis.
- Demonstrate Thought Leadership: Represent Marketing Strategy and Analysis and our organization at large as an industry leader through publications, presentations and press.
- Strengthen Infrastructure: Innovate and refine strategy templates, process and training to build a strong foundation for future use.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Psychology or Engineering or related field required. MBA and / or graduate degree strongly preferred.
- 10 years of experience in business with a demonstrated ability to lead projects and / or teams.
- A working knowledge of the following areas with deep experience in one or more:
- CRM / Direct Marketing
- Web Strategy / Ecommerce on owned websites
- Mobile strategy
- Consumer insights
- B2C and B2B strategy
- Social Media / WOM marketing
- Campaign analytic and web analytics
- Paid Media Digital and Traditional marketing
- Ability to know when / how to tap / leverage knowledge from specialists in each of the areas above.
- Ability to synthesize data and research inputs from numerous disparate sources to create an actionable point of view and direction for the project team/client.
- Demonstrated performance implementing a strategy / plan that you created that produced measurable company results.
- Experience working with strong brands and / or challenger brands in an agency or corporate role.
- Experience working with both technical and creative disciplines with the ability to serve as a bridge / translator between these disciplines.
- Comfortable thinking about big picture strategy but equally able to focus on the details and produce detailed action plans.
- Experience developing and socializing best practices, process and templates that can serve others within your organization.
- Demonstrated industry leadership through publications, presentations and / or press.
- Self-starter with the ability to contribute value working in large, distributed teams or in an individual setting.
- Willing to travel up to 50% for client meetings, research, and brainstorming sessions.
Bachelor’s degree required
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.