Market Research Manager | Market Research Recruiter
Position Type – Contract to Hire
Location – Cleveland
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
Recruiter –Bri Barber
The Market Research Manager will manage world-class custom consumer research on an assigned brand within Consumer Products Division for a Multi-Billion Dollar Consumer Goods Brand. He/She will be responsible for the following:
- Guide consumer research design, analysis and presentation for assigned brand:
- Brand strategy & positioning
- Includes evaluation of changes in brand positioning, consumer segmentation and need state segmentation, consumer decision processes, market trends, etc.
- Marketing communications
- Includes evaluation of advertising, packaging communications, etc.
- Innovation/new product development
- Includes evaluation of early ideas and more fully-developed concepts, rigorous product evaluation, volumetric forecasting research, test markets, etc.
- Brand equity evaluation & tracking
- Evaluate brand health to ensure marketing efforts support the strategic direction of the brand. Also monitor competitive brands to assess the impact of their marketing efforts.
- Thought partnership with marketing and other functional areas.
- Responsible for consumer research with annual revenues over $500mm
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- B.A. /B.S. in Marketing, Economics, Psychology, or Sociology required. Relevant Master’s degree or MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of marketing research experience in a consumer packaged goods company
- Proven track record of independently managing research in a high performance culture
- Grounding in custom research, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Specific to quantitative – development and optimization of concept , packaging, advertising, product, volume testing and brand equity research
- Specific to qualitative- proficiency in consumer immersion and exploratory research, familiarity with data sources such as Nielsen, IRI, Mintel, Simmons, etc.
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.