Director, Global Corporate Media Relations | Global PR
Position Type – Direct
Location – Raleigh, NC
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
Recruiter –Shelli Gutholm
This is a senior level media relations role with responsibility for articulating and communicating the company’s story to the world’s most important media. Will lead a small team ultimately, plus agency resources, to raise the profile of our client’s in key business press and among top industry influencers. Will work with C-level executives to define and develop the messaging and execute world-class high-end media engagements. Job reports to the VP of World Wide Corporate Communications.
- 7+ years experience in media relations including senior level agency responsibility for tier one media with global accounts.
- Must have a strong network of top media and influencer relationships — someone who has the contacts and relationships to accelerate our client’s business media programs and create media engagements that “move the needle” for the company.
- Must have Agency experience.
- Must have tech experience (mobile, PC, etc)
- Experience with global top tier media including exhibiting excellent writing abilities.
- Experience with financial communications and crisis management / reputation management.
- Experience managing top tier influencer events (e.g. World Economic Forum, Editorial boards, etc.).
- Must exhibit strategic thinking with excellent strategic business acumen.
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry