Information Architect | User Experience – Detroit
Recruiter –Shelli Gutholm
Marketpro is working with our clients to fulfill their 2011 Staffing Strategies! What this means is that we have clients in Detroit that are going to be hiring several different types of Digital Talent this year and we are preparing for those hires by reaching out to the community and getting to know you!
Among the types of talent our clients will be hiring are User Experience/Information Architects (all levels).
Information Architects are responsible for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge Web solutions, software, and mobile devices/applications. You will apply user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences for leading companies.
- Assess existing sites/properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding with minimal oversight.
- Develop evaluation criteria based on industry standards and best practices, modifying these to fit the specific objectives and needs of the project; rate and rank sites based on findings.
- Lead participatory design/user testing sessions (with oversight and direction) and identify and document meaningful patterns from the findings;provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on findings.
- Execute participatory requirements gathering sessions and participate in debrief sessions (with guidance and oversight); create feature lists from sessions.
- Create engaging scenarios and develop frameworks describing key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business and user needs.
- Create visually compelling representations of the solution’s high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models).
- Develop visual representations of the organizational structure, hierarchy, and relationships of screens in a site (i.e., site maps) as well as the interactions between the user and the functional modules in the solution.
- Develop screen details (i.e., wireframes) depicting all elements on a unique screen type, including the content, functional, and navigation specifications.
- Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of Information Architecture work in the development of a quality solution; track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer
- Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications.
- Industry experience. ( complex overhauling on massive systems)
- Candidates must be versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Prior experience in a consulting firm or agency preferred.
- Prior experience in UI design for customer facing portals
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing andmarketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.
TO APPLY: email resume to DETtalent@marketproinc.com