Account Manager | Project Manager
Recruiter –Shelli Gutholm
Our client is a global provider of outsourcing solutions to the Power Generation Industry. We are currently seeking an Account Manager to work in their Atlanta Office.
He/she will act as the client interface and be responsible for driving business for print, web, interactive marketing, tradeshow and convention business for clients throughout the world. This individual must be able to set and manage client expectations and have a strong background and knowledge of the graphics industry. In addition, he/she must have strong business acumen, work in a face-pace environment and manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Five (5) years agency experience with two (2) years’ experience working in a graphics related field
- At least 2 years management experience and experience leading global design teams throughout a project lifecycle
- Enjoy demonstrating initiative, anticipate and implement next steps, generate improvement opportunities and translate new ideas into workable solutions
- Excellent time-management skills
- Some travel required
- Manages the day-to-day activities for clients worldwide
- Manages a team of 3 full-time staff including the Project Manager, designer and PowerPoint Specialist. Ensures clarity of roles, alignment with clients’ business objectives and collaboration across Creative Services’.
- Sets an aesthetic vision for each project and ensures the vision is communicated and executed by the design staff.
- Ensures project budgets are managed to align with key objectives.
- Works directly with internal Communicators on graphics requests and manages client expectations. Schedules and tracks all jobs with the Production Manager from initial request through final production, meeting all cost objectives and deadlines.
- Identifies and maintains relationships with qualified vendors and outside design agencies. Solicits and communicates quotes to clients and Project Manager. Negotiates contracts that reflect an optimal cost/quality/schedule ratio. Tracks invoices against estimates.
- He/she proactively identifies business trends, forecasts demand and anticipates needs.
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing andmarketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.