Solution Marketing Manager – Security | Marketing Recruiter
Position Type – Direct Hire
Location – Atlanta, GA
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
Recruiter –Bri Barber
As a Solution Marketing Manager, the successful incumbent will craft the messaging and positioning for products and help conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In this role a successful candidate will be an expert in security, and how security impacts all aspects of our business from sales to development.
- Global security specialist within brand
- Position Client as a leader as it relates to Security. Make Security a point of differentiation.
- Be a global resource around security to drive new products and releases.
- Market intelligence – be an expert on how security impacts our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Develop thought leadership materials that positions brand as a leader in security.
- Sales enablement for security, communicate the security value proposition to the sales team & regional marketing and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
- Ability to think strategically, need a big thinker.
- Ability to communicate complicated material in a simple format
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience in the security space
- Exposure to a variety of product types preferred: software, services, hardware
- Same for exposure to various verticals (financial services helpful) and areas like data security, new technology, and global marketing
- Very strong written communication, presentation, and project management skills – Willing to travel 10-20%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact & develop relationships with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Ability to direct outside resources, including advertising agencies and freelance talent
- Very organized, with budgets, work plans, and time management
- Ability to influence without authority
- Strong presentation skills
A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required. MBA preferred.
MarketPro is the leadingmarketing staffing and marketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry