Senior Product Manager, Software | Marketing Software Recruiter
Position Type – Direct Hire
Recruiter –Bri Barber
We have an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic, results-driven candidate who will help shape the future of payment software platforms, tools, and payment related services. The candidate will need to understand macro-level Software Trends & Technologies and through a technical or working knowledge evaluate their applicability within the Payments industry.
The candidate will also work closely with regional teams, subsidiaries & global partners to help understand their requirements & translate these back into engineering through tangible actionable roadmaps & projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate would be responsible for executing short & mid-term SW roadmap, while also continually evaluating the long-term vision & strategy for OS & Platform, as well as Development ToolsDTKSDK.
- Gather global platform & solution requirements, by working with customers, partners, regional teams & corporate resources
- Develop roadmaps and specific market offers for technology solutions & services
- Deliver Market Requirement Documents and plans with prioritized features and justifications
- Maintains close relationship with regional application centers, partners, & customers for awareness of needs & perspectives
- Ensures that organization is sensitive and responsive to customer concerns regarding projects, market trends, and solution enhancements
- Work closely with internal engineering & operational teams and ensure they are driving towards a common set of requirements that support the marketing vision.
- Manage the entire life-cycle process from conception to launch
- Participates in the development of marketing strategies with the regional teams and management
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of software Product Management & Marketing
- Experience negotiable for exceptional bright candidates.
- Working knowledge of common Operating Systems, Development Tools, and Software Development Trends. (Linux, C++, HTML, AJAX, JAVA, PHP, etc)
- Working Knowledge Experience with Embedded OS is preferred, with strong desire for Android, Linux, iPhone, previous HandsetWirelessCloud eco-system role.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, business or related subject. MBA or Masters Comp-Sci is plus.
- Candidate must be go-getter, who thrives in dynamic entrepreneurial type work environment.
- Tactically focused while having good strategic vision
- Assertive, out-going entrepreneurial sprit
- Passion for a high quality user experience
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Get-it-done attitude
- Excellent communication skills & strong presenter
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry