Channel Marketing Manager | Online Marketing Recruitment
Position Type –Direct Hire
Location – Atlanta, GA
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
Recruiter – Bri Barber
MarketPro Inc is hiring a Channel Marketing Manager. This person will be responsible for the overall implementation, and development of marketing programs that support revenue and business plan objectives. Drive diverse projects including promotional programs, trade shows, and internal and external communications, including Internet-based communications, email marketing, social media and web.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create with sales tools and promotions for sales efforts (flyers, ppt presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs)
· Manage website and landing pages, including collateral, copy, creative updates, reporting of statistics by maintaining the web calendar
· Manage partner marketing relationships and help them to create co-marketing pieces such as presentations and flyers
· Work with the creative agency and other vendors to achieve goals
· Distribute email communications (internally and externally) and manage database. Feed content to marketing coordinator so that teams are updated regularly
· Schedule and host appropriate webinars
· Market products to a database of Product Resellers and Enterprise Clients
· Work closely with other internal departments (Sales, Technical Support, Product Development, Global Marketing, Accounting)
· Manage social media for assigned group
· Review social media for competitive information and sales efforts
· Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
· Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers
· Develop and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
· Analyze potential partner relationships for product lines.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, English or marketing.
· Requires a minimum of seven to ten years of marketing operations or directly related experience.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows and Acrobat Adobe Professional a must
· Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
· Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Knowledge of social media programs such as Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, CoTweet
Knowledge of design software such as InDesign a plus but not required.
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.