Senior Marketing Communications Manager | Marketing Recruitment
Position Type –Direct Hire
Location – Atlanta, GA
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
Recruiter – Bri Barber
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Marketing Communications Manager with strong writing skills, a public relations background and a proven track record of success integrating all communications for newly acquired brands. This Marketing Generalist will not only be highly strategic but also creative, and has the ability to execute and deliver. The ideal candidate will have an excellent grasp of new and emerging communication practices and approaches and the ability to leverage unique and distinctive ways to market the company. Additionally, this role is highly focused on public relations, brand positioning and brand integration.
The Senior Marketing Communications Manager provides strategic leadership in the development and execution of integrated marketing communications that support the brand and business strategy of the Global Marketing Division.
- Assist with all public relations projects through writing, project management, and internal and external communications.
- Lead the research and procurement of speaking opportunities for brand’s executives
- Manage media and communications agency relationships.
- Manage the Global PR Calendar.
- Develop and execute effective communications plans that leverage traditional and new media by using digital communications channels to manage company issues.
- Develop communications strategies and briefing materials.
- Maintains the press room and communications website content
- Tracks media clips, monitors brand reputation and creates reports for management
- Prepares internal and external communications for social media posts, blogs, and internal announcements.
- Provide support to regional marketing teams implementing the new brand and when necessary work with the agency to provide and needed new files and formats.
- Maintain and update when needed all brand file postings websites
- Provide support with any new branding initiatives resulting from possible corporate acquisitions or initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years marketing, journalism or communications and experience with public relations and branding project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to employ various styles, formats and voices clearly, consistently and creatively
- Strong ability to deliver strategic messaging via various forms of communications (documents, power points, etc).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing recruitment firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.