Recruiter | Marketing Recruiter Needed
Position Type – Direct-Hire
Location – Any Major US Market
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing (active and passive) and interviewing candidates. Additionally, they are responsible for contributing to candidate pipelines, conducting in-depth interviews, and candidate profile and candidate summaries.
The ideal candidate will either have a marketing background and/or experience recruiting for various marketing and creative roles. He/She must be able to excel in a fast-pace, team-oriented environment. Because we provide our clients with relevant, very-detailed data about our candidates, this individual will also have to have strong writing skills.
- Execute all candidate recruiting functions from candidate sourcing to interviewing
- Proven skills attracting, finding and recruiting top marketing talent
- Ability to prioritize and effectively service multiple searches / clients simultaneously.
- Focus recruiting efforts on accounts/positions assigned by manager
- Ability to manage and optimize ATS
- Research, identify, pre-qualify and deliver top industry candidates for current positions.
- Develop new candidate pipelines and distribution lists by screening potential candidates for future positions.
- Submit resumes and detailed candidate executive summaries to Account Manager.
- Build ongoing candidate relationships
- Utilize social media and blogs to attract talent and advertise talent.
- Develop and grow the talent pool through various sources including attendance of local marketing events, group meetings, etc.
- Recruiter will share a researcher with another recruiter.
- 3 new “starts” per month
- Talent pipelines
- Direct hire positions filled in 45 days or less
- Contract positions filled in 15 days or less
- URGENT mindset
- A “do what it takes to get the job done” attitude
- Marketing experience and/or experience work as marketing recruiter
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to focus quickly on the key issues
- Excellent client service, development, and relationship building skills
- Solid negotiation/closing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Passion for assisting others in understanding competitors, industry changes, market salary structure, etc.
- Ability to work independently
- A belief in one’s self and one’s team such that together you can achieve more than you could individually
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing executive search firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or executive search, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.