Creative Director – Copy Writer
Position Type – Marketing Executive Search
Location – Los Angeles, CA
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
Creative Director – Copy Writer
Are you ready for the big gig?
Our client is a leading firm that has established itself as a full-service shop for some of today’s most well known brands. As Creative Director (you’ll be a champion for both your team and your clients’ brands. You’ll build your team and grow their capabilities while inspiring them and leveraging their talents and strengths for the good of the client and the agency. He/She will be able to share the latest trends, and is a role model for those under their management.
The Creative Director will serve as a creative figurehead to existing clients and while helping to win new ones. This individual will push to continually identify and take advantage of emerging creative opportunities and help run the business, managing your team’s efforts to align with company goals and strategic direction. Projects extend across platforms, from websites and banners, to digital kiosks and mobile apps, to social media and eECRM. The Creative Director will help lead a dynamic team of copywriters, art directors, motion graphics designers, information architects, strategists and technologists to create creative that continually pushes boundaries.
- Attract, recruit and retain talent
- Work closely with account, media, research and strategic planning teams to formulate appropriate overall strategy for a project or clients
- Set the creative vision for each of your client projects
- Lead collaboration with other disciplines involved in projects
- Work closely with other members of agency leadership to shape our capabilities and vision for growth
- Ensure quality of creative output from client presentations through production
- Work with leadership teams in home office to set staffing levels and priorities
- Collaborate with account and project management staff to scope project budgets
- Participate in new business activities, from identifying opportunities to pitch development
- Serve as main creative point of contact for your clients
- Take a lead role in presentations to both existing and potential clients
- Participate in career path development of your creative staff
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Journalism, English or Communications
- Seven to ten years of copywriting/editorial experience in an advertising/marketing environment.
- Big brand experience
- Proven leadership ability and creative excellence
- Portfolio/writing samples
- Agency experience preferred
- Must be able to work effectively within a very dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth related company under tight deadlines while maintaining high product relevance and quality.
- Self-motivated and creative with an excellent sense of market trends.
MarketPro is the leading creative staffing and creative executive search firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or executive search, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.