Partner Relationship Marketing Manager – NYC
Position Type – Direct-Hire
Location – New York, NY (Manhattan)
Apply Here – MarketMatch by MarketPro
Partner Relationship Manager
Our client is launching a new platform, and Application Marketplace where developers are from around the globe our invited to build applications on this new platfrom.
A fundamental part of the success of the product platform is the good and effective relationships with key external strategic partners and build alliances. The Partner Relationship Manager will forge and maintain relationships with key strategic partners, and facilitate communication between the product group and the external partners, including their on-boarding.
He/she will work in close cooperation with the Marketing team, product management, business development and sales. Significant liaison will also be required with Customers, Product Management, Sales, Customer Marketing, Corporate Communications, and Publishing.
- Develop strong customer relationships with key strategic partners in the Academic community
- Ensure that partners are actively engaged and well-informed about various features of the platform, and new releases
- Evangelize the value of the partnership through regular and effective communication with partners
- Ensure adequate organizational support and focus across the company on promoting the new platform
- Bring to bear key developer partners on board and successfully commission the on boarding process and transition the lead to product organization
- Actively seek new opportunities for alliances and conduct due diligence to further drive the engagement
- Identify and leverage joint marketing opportunities with partners to increase visibility of the group’s brands and further drive sales/usage growth
- Maintain and administer external partnership policies and procedure
- Track expenses and actively manage program budget
- Explore opportunities to set up a key influencer group among the partners to facilitate ideation
- 5+ years experience in marketing and/or business development
- Strong knowledge of web applications, internet, online media with some exposure to APIs, SDKs and web tools
- Background of working with academic researchers a big plus.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business, technology
MarketPro is the leading marketing staffing and marketing executive search firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or executive search, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.